The counselors have been working hard over the past 6 weeks preparing themselves for YOU! Each has gone through weekly “staff training” with topics from homesickness to group management. They are looking forward to putting this information to use during the week.
The Old Gym will be open for pick-up basketball and the climbing wall will be open in the Ware Pavilion. Jump right into the week with these two activities!
Evening Activities Schedule
Monday—All School Activity Options
· Basketball Tournament – Old Gym (Wayne Clevert)
· Volleyball Tournament—Pavilion (Faith Tarver)
· BRLS Open Mini Golf—Eureka Lobby (Michael O’Hearn)
· Climbing Wall—Pavilion
Tuesday—All School Achievement Night
· Swim Meet—Pool (Scott Fahrney)
· Dodgeball Tournament—Old Gym (Steve Bowers)
· Mile Run—Blue Ridge Center Porch
· Pavilion Achievement Events—Pavilion
· Sit ups, push ups, pulls ups, long jump, hot shot
· Crafts—Upper BRC Parking Lot
· Team Trivia—Washburn (Matt Licari)
· Board Games—Eureka Lobby
NEW! Staff Liaison
New in 2018! Each group has been assigned a staff that will check in with them during the week! We hope each group makes a special connection with a BRLS Staff member. You will meet this person on Saturday and see them throughout the week.