2020 BRLS Update

BRLS is working to safely deliver a mountaintop experience for all the inspiring people who have worked hard over the past year. One thing that is now clear is that as of April 16th, all signs indicate that the risk of a June 13-20 school is simply too high.

As we closely monitor all relevant advice from our YMCAs, public health agencies and NC state orders, we are trying to identify the options that may allow us to simply postpone BRLS until deeper into the summer with the hopes that the current conditions improve enough to allow for this amazing event. We have NOT made any determination beyond the POSTPONEMENT of the June 13th date. Check back for more updates.


Please click on a name below to view each Honor Leader’s bio!